brake fluid compatibility

Frames, uni-bodies, suspensions, axles, springs, bushings, shocks, brakes, rotors, hubs, etc.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

papawayne
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: brake fluid compatibility

Post by papawayne »

Is there something wrong with these repairs? Wayne
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Not at all. :D.

I didn’t know people could so resourceful.
papawayne
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by papawayne »

You made this old man laugh! Congratulations! Wayne
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Post by TonyC »

Dan Szwarc wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm On YouTube, there’s a channel called Just Rolled In and it is filled with crazy DIY repairs that are things like spray foam for frame repair, rubber tubing for brake lines, and tie-wraps for ball joints.
Oh, yes, I know that series all too well! People complain about shady mechanics all the time; this series shows the exact opposite: Shady customers. The "customer declined repairs" bits always grind my gears; when your brake rotors are so worn down the ribbing is gone, and you "decline" repairs even when shown it, you deserve to have your road-hazard impounded on the spot, just for the safety of others on the roads! Thanks to that series, I have learned to H8 the word "decline."

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
papawayne
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by papawayne »

Oh where, oh where has the OP gone, oh where, oh where can he be? I suspect that we did not apologize enough. I have gotten myself in trouble like this more times than I want to count. Wayne

Return to “Chassis, Suspension, Steering & Brakes”