New Guy, 75 Mark IV

This area is for members who are restoring their Lincolns or any other project that they wish to discuss and document with fellow forum members. You can link to your own off-site page or post all your pics and progress in the thread itself. Customizers should use the Customizer Members' Projects forum.
beaverbikes

New Guy, 75 Mark IV

Post by beaverbikes »

Hello everyone: Lifelong motorhead here, Northwest Arkansas. 30 years ago my father-in-law left me his 75 Mark IV; I was the only one in his entire extended family who ever admired it I think. Drove it thousands of miles back in the late 90s. After enough stuff self-destructed, she kinda got stuck out in the weeds........then she really went downhill. Always loved this baby though, she's only got about 85 thousand and I'm bringing here back!

Somewhat. I'm gonna update the first series DuraSpark. Never could get my mind around that 4350 carb. Gonna have a lot of questions. Thanks!!
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: New Guy, 75 Mark IV

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Welcome. The 75 Mark IV is a very popular car in the Lincoln club.
Lee
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: New Guy, 75 Mark IV

Post by Lee »

Welcome, and good luck! You’ll especially need it if you intend to keep the original pollution control systems intact.
1930 A Coupe
1941 LC Coupe
1968 XR-7 (my great-grandfather’s)
1962 LC Sedan (owned 35 years & driven 100k+ myself)