Project Smuggler's Blues - Triple Blue 1964 Convertible

This forum is for those members who wish to post continuously updated threads on their Lincoln that is being customized beyond stock. Members who are restoring their cars to original, should use the regular Members' Projects forum.

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, jleonard

bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: Project Smuggler's Blues - Triple Blue 1964 Convertible

Post by bd94s10 »

Hello all, not many updates to share on my '64. I did start the install of Stinking Lincolns LED halo lights but I have yet to finish editing.

I forget if I shared this video already but here is the unboxing and explanation of what they are: https://youtu.be/d8i9N4DI_Kk?si=IubMK1IgnZJGO1vL

More to come as I finish the install and editing of the video.
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: Project Smuggler's Blues - Triple Blue 1964 Convertible

Post by bd94s10 »

Hello, not many updates to share. I never did finish the Stinkin Lincoln install as for some reason I ran into an issue and just decided to keep the factory lights.

I need to install my new Colorado Custom billet center caps still which I plan to do this weekend. It's crazy I received them a year ago and then had the pin striping done in Aug and have yet to install them. I guess the reason is they are not easy to remove from the wheels!

Just so everyone knows the color choice ties into the theme / rendering of the car.

Original vs. the newer custom center caps Colorado Custom made. Note the Smuggler's matches the font size of the Blues which was a miscommunication back in 2019 when I ordered them - updated caps are on the right side of course

ImageProject Smuggler’s Blues by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

Aug 2023 when I had someone I know named Gooch pinstripe them at a show up in TN

Original rendering - Rendered by Thor - that ties in the original blue paint with a slight bit of pink for the Miami Vice colors which ties into the Smuggler's Blues song that my Dad (RIP) and I loved.... by Glenn Frey.

Return to “Customized Member Projects”