Goldman Classic Lincolns Now doing Service and Repairs in Fl

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

GOldman Classics
Dedicated Enthusiast

Goldman Classic Lincolns Now doing Service and Repairs in Fl

Post by GOldman Classics »

Ok guys, we've taken a "Sabbatical" to get caught up on some personal things that have been pending for some time.

We are now back up and running in Boynton Beach, FL providing Service and Repairs for your Lincoln Continental. Please give me a call at 561-225-6074 or stop by and visit at

Reliable Gator Automotive
410 N E 3rd St
Boynton Beach, FL 33435

Look forward to seeing you and your Continental soon!!!
"My pappy said son you gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that HOT ROD LINKIN'
Striving for 100% customer satisfaction here at GOldman Classic Lincolns!
RacerX
Occasional Visitor

Re: Goldman Classic Lincolns Now doing Service and Repairs i

Post by RacerX »

Can you provide a list of the types of repairs you specialize in and what years you specialize in?
GOldman Classics
Dedicated Enthusiast

We do electrical, convertible top work (not installing material, electrical work), some engine work, interior work, detail work. Steering/suspension/brakes. We work on 1955-1989 Lincolns. Located in Boynton Beach, FL
"My pappy said son you gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that HOT ROD LINKIN'
GOldman Classics
Dedicated Enthusiast

Hello again all you good folks in the Lincoln collector world........... I want to re-iterate that we are still in the business of providing quality parts and Service to these beautiful cars! We specialize in 1956-1989.

There is an individual that I have gotten news of that has been spreading rumors about myself and our business. He goes by the name of Morgan Milstead or formerly Milsteads Garage on this forum. I don't know what or why he is doing this as I had
a very cordial but short business relationship with him. Due to numerous customer issues and complaints he no longer works with us.

He has allegedly been saying things to the tune of us not being in business anymore, that we do not service Lincoln Continentals anymore and who knows what other lies he has put out there.

To set the record straight WE DO SELL PARTS AND SERVICE FOR LINCOLN CONTINENTAL FROM 1956-1989. AS WE HAVE BEEN SINCE 2001 !!!! I STAND BEHIND MY PARTS, SERVICE AND ANYTHING I DO WITH REGARDS TO LINCOLNS.
FOR ANY FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS OF MY WORK, RELIABILITY AND EXPERTISE ON THESE VEHICLES, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING LINCOLN PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS: JOHN CASHMAN, CHRIS DUNN . HERB AMD KELLY SHAEFFER, JOHN BREWER, FELIX LAFORE AND TIM NILL. ALL OF WHOM I KNOW PERSONALLY AND STILL UPHOLD A GREAT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH.

I AM HERE TO CONTINUE SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT WHATEVER MR. MILSTEAD IS TRYING TO ACHIEVE OR WHATEVER LIES HE IS TRYING TO SPREAD ARE NOT TRUE SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR LINCOLN NEEDS

PLEASE VISIT US ON FACEBOOK AT
https://www.facebook.com/GOldman-Classi ... 238215543/

AND OUR WEBSITE AT
WWW.GOLDMANCLASSICLINCOLNS.COM

OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS NOW
(561) 225-6074

SINCERELY
DAN DE HAAN

PRESIDENT
GOLDMAN CLASSIC LINCOLNS

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”