1964 Lincoln Continental For Sale $31,000

This area is for members to post Lincoln-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Lincoln owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

stevieb

1964 Lincoln Continental For Sale $31,000

Post by stevieb »

24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-then-open.jpg
My 1964 Lincoln Continental is for sale. It was my dad’s and originally my grandpa’s California car. I did a stock restoration in 2001. Engine, trans, exhaust, shocks, brakes, interior, paint, etc. It’s been driven a couple of thousand miles but it’s mostly been under a car cover outside since. I recently added a Holley street Avenger carb and new fuel tank. Stock 430 engine has been bored with Jahn’s pistons. Bronze valve guides allows for unleaded gas. It’s been driven recently but develops a vapor lock which means heat and fuel pump may the issue? I recommend a new radiator to improve cooling. It needs tires. Sidewalls are cracked from sitting. Paint is 2001 Lexus Metallic Gold and is sun faded throughout. Driver door has faded differently than rest of car from what I suspect is a quick scratch fix and spray during original paint shop delivery. Interior has stock door panels, cracked dash, excellent headliner and good beige naugahyde seats with soft felt inserts. Electric windows go up and down – a couple are slow. Original factory radio and gauges - most work. Carpet was replaced throughout including the trunk. All chrome is good. There are small rust bubbles starting to form under paint on right rear quarter panel under door edge. There is a dent/scratch from a UPS truck on the right rear fender. All in all a decent running classic just needing some surface attention and minor mechanical work. Ready to turn into an awesome custom or a classic stock restoration. Car is located in Castaic, CA. Pictures shown are from original restoration and recent tow for carburetor and fuel tank install. Contact me at bo@bomonster.com
Attachments
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-then-front-open.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-shade.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-tow.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-quit.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-dash.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-back-seat.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-trunk-open.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-corner-rust.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-motor.jpg
24-facebook-1080x1080-lincoln-now-rear-corner.jpg
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: 1964 Lincoln Continental For Sale $31,000

Post by bd94s10 »

Looks nice. Have you considered Bring A Trailer website? It is really the go to place to sell a Lincoln these days.