1980-84 Town Car/Continental Park/Taillights for Sale!

This area is for members to post Lincoln-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Lincoln owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

<Derek J. Sherwood>

1980-84 Town Car/Continental Park/Taillights for Sale!

Post by <Derek J. Sherwood> »

Hello,

I've come into a small supply of excellent used taillight and parking light assemblies for the 1980-84 Town Car/Continentals. More than I could ever use, in fact.

So I am offering these for resale. Normally these go anywhere from $75-125 in good shape, but I have three taillight assemblies in good to excellent condition, no cracks, for $50/each.

I also have one excellent used parking lamp for the front of the car in good shape for $75.

Anyone interested, please email me:

dsherwoo@ycp.edu

These are very hard to find!

Also have a 1981 Lincoln Town Coupe available for parts -- email me with needs and I will respond with availability.

Regards,

Derek
Town Car Coupe

Re: 1980-84 Town Car/Continental Park/Taillights for Sale!

Post by Town Car Coupe »

Hello, I'm will in Phx Az. I'm looking for '81 lincoln town car coupe trims and emblems. I need 2 electronic fuel injection emblems, and the drivers side rear side trims? Thanks. 480-787-1933