Ivy gold interior

This area is for members to post Lincoln-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Lincoln owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

frasern
Addicted to Lincolns

Ivy gold interior

Post by frasern »

Another member is interested in the carpets, so while I have it all dug out, I took some pictures of the rest, I tried to sell the complete interior package a few years ago and got no bites, so here it is in parts. It is '66, but also some '67 door cards, and darker green '68 parts (not pictured) including bucket seats (no console) The '66 leather seat is really heavy, and I am very lazy, but it can be pulled out and photographed for a decent offer. It is from a car with 57000 miles, and has been stored inside for about 30 years.
DSCF9405.JPG
DSCF9406.JPG
DSCF9408.JPG
DSCF9410.JPG
Most plastic parts not pictured are still in the car if wanted, '68 parts are not available until after thaw.
I have the complete woodgrain package for the '68, will post them soon.
Edit, carpet gone.

Willing to trade for a decent '62 interior.
Last edited by frasern on Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fraser Noble, Western Canada
'62 and '67 LCC.
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Re: Ivy gold interior

Post by TonyC »

Want the carpet! Great-looking shape, and I know no issues with fit! All I'd need then is new insulation to go underneath, but I have leads on that.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
frasern
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by frasern »

It is actually better than I had remembered, a little fading on the hump, but most of what you see is just sawdust, it was stored next to my woodwork shop. The padding is still attached.
PM your new address and I will try to get it boxed up next week.
'62 and '67 LCC.
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Post by TonyC »

I'm on it!

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
1Bad55Chevy
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by 1Bad55Chevy »

frasern wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:36 am Another member is interested in the carpets, so while I have it all dug out, I took some pictures of the rest, I tried to sell the complete interior package a few years ago and got no bites, so here it is in parts. It is '66, but also some '67 door cards, and darker green '68 parts (not pictured) including bucket seats (no console) The '66 leather seat is really heavy, and I am very lazy, but it can be pulled out and photographed for a decent offer. It is from a car with 57000 miles, and has been stored inside for about 30 years.DSCF9405.JPGDSCF9406.JPGDSCF9408.JPGDSCF9410.JPGMost plastic parts not pictured are still in the car if wanted, '68 parts are not available until after thaw.
I have the complete woodgrain package for the '68, will post them soon.

Willing to trade for a decent '62 interior.
How many parts cars do you have? And what's the story with this? We're you just collecting cars that were cheap back in the day or were you a car dealer? So many questions for you.
55 Chevy 2 dr/ht pro street 427
71 Lincoln Mark iii
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee #1168 of 4000
frasern
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by frasern »

I have often found it is cheaper to buy a parts car, than the parts. Mostly what I have was just for my own use, but I don't mind moving the parts along that I have no need for. There are some things that I just got because they were free or less than scrap. The '66, (parts above) was going to be restored before I got the conv. those parts were removed and stored in my loft, but I no longer need them, as the car has been used for parts.
I have a quarter section that I lease out, but have a small part that is un-farmable, and no neighbours to complain, so that's where I keep them.
'62 and '67 LCC.
1Bad55Chevy
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by 1Bad55Chevy »

frasern wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:20 pm I have a quarter section that I lease out, but have a small part that is un-farmable, and no neighbours to complain, so that's where I keep them.
How many cars is "them"? And are they mostly Lincoln? I would assume they are all pretty rusty since you are in Canada.
55 Chevy 2 dr/ht pro street 427
71 Lincoln Mark iii
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee #1168 of 4000
frasern
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by frasern »

Only 5 Lincolns. A few 90s T Birds, one crown vic., and a '68 Firebird I got for 5 bucks, and that's about all it was worth! Other than that, they're all trucks, from 61 to 00, don't like anything newer.
I usually avoid the really rusty stuff unless it's free, this ain't Texas, but it's not the east either. We can still find decent tin, but it's getting harder. The public demands clear roads in any weather and the ability to do so exists now, but it sure is hard on bodys when the roads are so corrosive they thaw at -20
'62 and '67 LCC.
frasern
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by frasern »

Still available!
'62 and '67 LCC.
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

Can’t believe this is still available. Someone has to be looking for this. Have you tried posting in Continental Comments?
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
frasern
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by frasern »

I am no longer a member of LCOC, nothing against the club, but I found cornerstone difficult to deal with. I could put it on your FB group if you want to PM me the info on joining, distance may be a problem for most of them though.
'62 and '67 LCC.