My '62 project

This forum is for those members who wish to post continuously updated threads on their Lincoln that is being customized beyond stock. Members who are restoring their cars to original, should use the regular Members' Projects forum.

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, jleonard

pauliep13

Re: My '62 project

Post by pauliep13 »

Awesome build, Jon! Serious work went into this old girl.

Any chance you can post some pics of the interior work? The new seat work, and the clock-to-tach conversion sound intriguing.
-Paul

1965 LC Convertible - She's a bucket of rust right now, but I can't wait to get started on her!
Solid
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by Solid »

Hey could you post a photo or two showing how the AC was wedged into the dash? I am planning on this exact mod (vintage air connected through factory center vents) now that my car is in steady state towards completion.
cliffdavis
Lincoln Maniac

Post by cliffdavis »

Solid wrote:Hey could you post a photo or two showing how the AC was wedged into the dash? I am planning on this exact mod (vintage air connected through factory center vents) now that my car is in steady state towards completion.
HA me too. I've been sitting on a Vintage Air unit for about a year, preparing myself psychologically for the installation...
64 Continental Sedan
Daily Driver, Weekend Fixer

Return to “Customized Member Projects”