Please don't send me PMs with questions...

Check here for the latest information about this forum, its policies, rules, changes, backup schedule, features, etc.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Please don't send me PMs with questions...

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Please do not send me questions for advice through the email if they should be asked on this forum to all members. Remember that the answer to your question may be the answer to someone's yet unasked question.

I do not have all the answers. The ones I do have, I gladly offer on this forum for ALL to read, but when you send it to me personally, you deny others the answer, assuming I have it, and I usually don't. Ask yourself this question: Would I like ONE person to read and answer my question or do I want HUNDREDS of people to read an answer my question?

Questions sent to me personally will not be answered. Just ask them on the forum. I read most of the posts. I will answer them there... if I can. ;)

You are welcome to send me personal questions that are not appropriate for a general forum. Some have asked for personal advice NOT regarding their Lincoln and others are questions directed at me.

It is also good form not to post questions looking for a specific person to answer. Send them a PM or email. See #12 in this thread for more info.

In addition, DO NOT send me PMs or emails asking me to delete a For Sale post. They self delete after 45 days. If your item is sold, post a message that it has been sold or edit the original.

If you require me to delete a duplicate post or intervene in an inappropriate exchange with another member, please, GOD, BY ALL THAT IS HOLY, send a link to the thread! I do not want to spend my valuable time searching for the thread.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Please don't send me PMs with questions...

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Please, God, NO MORE!!
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Re: Please don't send me PMs with questions...

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Dan Szwarc wrote:Please, God, NO MORE!!
I broke my own rule, but no more.

Return to “Forum Information & Rules”