Mechanic 1947 Continental Silicon Valley

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

billboos1

Mechanic 1947 Continental Silicon Valley

Post by billboos1 »

I am a new member and owner of a 1947 Lincoln Continental and am looking for an experienced mechanic on these 40's era cars. Would appreciate any recommendations. Fortunately no immediate need as car was just sorted out and completely serviced from cleaning fuel system from gas tank to carburetor, points, plugs, wires, all fluids, etc. I know this forum mainly seems to be for more modern classic Lincolns (my brother has 1972 Coupe) but I'm hoping there are some owners of older Lincolns and Zephyrs who can provide info on this and other topics. Thanks
Bill Boos
1947 Lincoln Continental Convertible, 2006 Bentley Continental, 2002 Mercedes CL600, 1998 Mercedes SL500

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”