Lincoln Addict Podcast - Free Lincoln Audio Show

If it is Lincoln-related and doesn't seem to fall in the other categories or you just can't figure out where to put it, put it here!

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, Continental69

bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Lincoln Addict Podcast - Free Lincoln Audio Show

Post by bd94s10 »

I launched Lincoln Addict Podcast Episode 1 Thur 7/26. This is a bi-weekly audio podcast talking EVERYTHING 60 era Lincoln Continentals! How do you listen to a podcast you might ask?

-Apple iOS device (iPhone/iPad) > Go to Podcasts (preinstalled app) and search Lincoln Addict or download & listen via Podbean app
-Android device download & listen via Podbean app
-Google Play Music/Google Podcasts pending approval
-Web: https://lincolnaddict.podbean.com
-Note: Podbean is the podcast host so it is easiest to download Podbean app and subscribe there

Image37577494_10214507930604125_266604635995766784_n by bd94s10, on Flickr

ImageIMG_6993 by bd94s10, on Flickr

New decals just came today. Rendered by Thor org drew up my logo on my '64 rendering. RJ @ Eye Kandy Designs created a digital version and made the decals.

First guest is James Spiroff from Detroit Deviant out of the Orlando area. Check it out and subscribe!
Last edited by bd94s10 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
defrang
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: Lincoln Addict Podcast - Free Lincoln Audio Show

Post by defrang »

Looking forward to the show. Thanks.
Robert DeFrang
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Thanks so much man! So the podcast is posted. I give a HUGE shoutout to The Lincoln Forum during the episode! It is pending approval for iTunes/Apple Podcasts. The easiest way to listen right now is via the website, link above, or download Podbean app and search Lincoln Addict. Podbean is who hosts the podcast so by using their app you can always go back to listen to older content. Plus you can add comments etc. about the episodes!
defrang
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by defrang »

James at Detroit Deviant was a great first guest. Whenever he gets that 3 piece retractable hard top working, you have got to have a follow up podcast. If you are going to have Nathan of Driving Dreams on the podcast, let us know. I want to send some questions to be answered. Audience participation?

By the way: Great work ODB. Lincoln love to the max. Get Dan on for an interview. The Lincoln forum was a godsend IMO.
Robert DeFrang
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Thanks so much for the good word! Yes, great ideas!!! For sure on Nathan! I'd love to have Dan on. I have a good list now including some folks I met at LCOC event earlier this year in Bradenton. Appreciate you listening. So much more to come!
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Ep 2 posted about a week ago and it features Jeff Davy from Devious Customs! He is making a ton of parts for Lincolns and much more to come. Checkout DeviousCustoms.com for more. Listen to the show, via your fav Podcast app or here https://lincolnaddict.podbean.com, for more info!

Jason
defrang
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by defrang »

Thanks. Keep it up.
Robert DeFrang
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Thank you man!
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

defrang wrote:Get Dan on for an interview. The Lincoln forum was a godsend IMO.
LOL. PM me for my phone number.
John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by John Mc »

Jason,

Fantastic idea, sign me up - I LOVE many podcasts.
Hey, maybe you should interview someone from the LCOC ??????????????????
:wink:
John Mc - Lake Shore Region Director
‘48 Continental Cabriolet
‘77 Town Coupe Black Diamond
‘77 Town Coupe Glass Top
'06 Mark LT
‘14 MKZ
'15 Lincoln MKC
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Thanks Dan! I agree John in terms of LCOC. I have one guy on the hook that I met and he was super cool. I'd love to have Dan on of course so I will reach out in the coming weeks Dan to set something up. I'm looking forward to hitting on many topics. I also have John Cashman open for an interview, Herb from Old Lincoln Parts (I spoke to Kelly about coming out) and many others including Chris Dunn. I figured why not highlight the folks that have contributed so much to this arena we all enjoy! Much more to come!

Jason
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

As we move into 2019 I will be producing 2 episodes per month for Lincoln Addict Podcast. Ep. 4 just posted.

Description:

ODB The "Lincoln Addict" discusses Lincoln Life updates, Blair Farmer’s Lincoln Continental Services, Lincolns In Film, Project Smuggler’s Blues and Lincolns for sale!

Hit up Devious Customs (@DeviousCustoms) for various Lincoln parts & CC Cycle Wheels aka Colorado Custom Wheels (@CCcycleWheels) for replica Lincoln wheels.

Bumper music in this episode includes: "Lincoln Continental” by Danny Brown & Runnin’ Down A Dream” by Tom Petty

ImageLincoln Life by bd94s10, on Flickr
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Since my last post I did post episode 5 "Lincoln Life pt. 2" where I hit upon general Lincoln updates. I also just posted episode 6 featuring John Cashman! Over 1 hour of audio with the man himself. Big thanks to John Cashman for his time!

iPhone: Tap on preinstalled Podcasts app and search Lincoln Addict
Android: Download Podbean and search Lincoln Addict or tap on Google Play Music app and search Lincoln Addict

ImageJohn Cashman by Jason Ballard, on Flickr

Thanks!
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Episodes 7, 8 and 9 have posted. 9 just posted today 6.12.2019

7 = Epic Customs; discusses a new product he is offering for 60s era Lincoln Continentals; I provide various Lincoln updates including my '64 convertible
8 = John Lyman from Stinkin Lincoln up in Pennsylvania. I visited John in May when in his area and recorded on-site at his awesome shop. I cover various other Lincoln updates
9 = Pat Teahan discusses the new product offering from Champion Radiators for 60 era Lincolns and something else he has in the works. I cover various updates from my '64 Lincoln to the new "2020 Lincoln Corsair revealed with baby Aviator looks” which AutoBlog highlighted recently. https://www.autoblog.com/2019/04/17/202 ... to00000015

Check it out and be sure to subscribe. I have a TON more in the works. I still want to have Dan on from the forum. I'll make time in late June to sync up if you're still willing Dan!

Apple link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/l ... a9f0fba3b7

Android: Download Podbean app or click here on your Android device and then tap link at top to take you to Google Play Store to download Podbean app: https://lincolnaddict.podbean.com

Web: https://lincolnaddict.podbean.com

Thanks,
Jason
mrjb9475
Occasional Visitor

Post by mrjb9475 »

please include many years of Lincolns to discuss, although the slabside 4 door convertibles are wonderful , there are many other models and years that are great and need attention too.
Jessie

Return to “Miscellaneous Lincoln-related Discussion”