Shop Manual Scanning Project

If it is Lincoln-related and doesn't seem to fall in the other categories or you just can't figure out where to put it, put it here!

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, Continental69

norgale
Lincoln-ally Insane

Re: Shop Manual Scanning Project

Post by norgale »

I can't seem to figure out how to pat a thread here so I'll use this venue to send a message. How do I post a new thread? Just bought an 81 Mark 6 four door and it sure is pretty. Burgundy with shiny spoke wire wheels and red leather interior. She doesn't run yet but that won't last long. Good to see Dan is still running this forum and to see that Gerry Chase is still active. So this Lincolneer is back in the saddle with a new Wixom Wonder to bug you guys with but first it has to be inspected by Customs and Border Patrol to see if it's stolen, a drug smuggler or has a lien against it but I don't see any problems there. Just want to get the title for it before I start dumping money into it. Norgale (Pete McGill)
Pete McGill LCOC 023903M
2006 Dodge Pickup 2500 v-8 Magnum Hemi
1981 Lincoln Continental Mark 6

ON TIME IS WHEN I GET THERE.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.36.31 PM.png
I'm surprised at you, Pete. It's similar to other sub-forums. From the "top" of the sub-forum.
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.37.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 8.37.28 PM.png (8.98 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Maybe it's camouflaged.
norgale
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by norgale »

Guess I just didn't read far enough. That topic wasn't there years ago when I was active here. Be that as it may lt me get my password straightened out and I'll be all over the place like road apples.
Pete McGill LCOC 023903M
2006 Dodge Pickup 2500 v-8 Magnum Hemi
1981 Lincoln Continental Mark 6

ON TIME IS WHEN I GET THERE.

Return to “Miscellaneous Lincoln-related Discussion”