A shout out to Paul's Chrome

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Stuart M. Cohen
Lincoln-ally Insane

A shout out to Paul's Chrome

Post by Stuart M. Cohen »

So I've used them a few times in the past. Mostly for smaller pieces, because it's a bitch to ship large items. I needed the bumper brackets on the Packard done and I sent them out to Paul's. When I spoke with them on the phone, I had asked what their time frame was and was told about 2 months once I give them the OK. I shipped the brackets off to them and in less than a week after they got them, they emailed me the quote with payment instructions. I sent the information and authorization back to them and a few days later, I called just to make sure they got everything and I was now "in line". The guy I spoke with, don't know who he was, told me I'm good to go and am in line. Then, he says "and thanks so much for sending us the work".

Sometimes it's the little things you do that make all the difference.

Oh, and I got the brackets back in 6 weeks and they look great.

That's why I use them.

https://www.paulschrome.com/

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”