I'm sure that everybody knows what an MPC is (Master Parts Catalog), but most don't have one. For those who don't, it is a massive cross-reference catalog that shows part numbers, exploded-diagrams of assemblies, and other information. It's how you can determine across which years a certain part is used.
I have the following MPCs and want to make them available to those who support the forum.
The MPCs available are:
- 1956 to 1959 Lincolns (not Mark II)
- 1960 to 1964 Lincoln Mercury
- 1965 to 1972 Lincoln & Mercury
- 1973 to 1979 Lincoln & Mercury
- 1980 to 1989 Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury
In addition, the following shop manuals are also available:
- 1961 Lincoln
- 1964 Lincoln
- 1965 Lincoln
- 1966 Lincoln
- 1967 Lincoln
- 1969 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1970 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1971 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1973 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1974 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1977 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1979 All Ford, Lincoln, & Mercury Vehicles
- 1991 Town Car Electrical & Vacuum Manual
- 1993 Town Car Electrical & Vacuum Manual
- 1994 Town Car Electrical & Vacuum Manual
I have access to a scanner/copier at work and can easily create PDFs of a printed MPC if it is already separated into loose-leaf pages and can go into a sheet feeder. I will not do any book-flip scanning as it takes WAY too long.
If anyone has a document they wish to donate to the forum, send it to me and I will add it to the list of available documents.
Here's the offer: Donate $20 to the forum and get access to the MPC or Shop Manual to use forever.
Follow the link here, then select the amount and click through: Lincoln Forum MPC Offer
Be sure to specify a proper mailing address and any important contact information.
Your donation will be used to cover the costs of operating this forum and obtaining the MPCs. If you send a donation, post in this thread so I don't miss it. Sometimes paypal emails are spammed and lost and I don't check the account if I don't have to.
If anyone has any questions on how to use the MPC, please ask.
Lincoln Forum MPC Offer
Attached is a PPT file that outlines how to use the MPC. Free viewers are available online.