Good Sellers List

Temporarily locked due to spammers. Will investigate.

Ask here if you are looking for a facility to perform labor on your Lincoln. You should also post your recommended suppliers or servicers here for others to find. Want to name a vendor you had a bad experience with? Post your comments here, but please stick to the facts. Ask or post for Part Numbers and Cross References in the sub-forum specifically for that here.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

jnnybko
Occasional Visitor

Re: Good Sellers List

Post by jnnybko »

Bought a few parts from Alex Garcia AKA NewLincolnMan, Great guy and resonible prices..
TMaria
Occasional Visitor

Post by TMaria »

Seller Recomendation

Alex Garcia in Los Angeles - very good prices, very fast service. Will do business with Alex again.

Tony Maria
TMaria
Occasional Visitor

Post by TMaria »

Traded a part with Jeremy Cherney. Nice part sent quickly. Would buy or trade again.

Tony Maria
eightballer
Occasional Visitor

Post by eightballer »

I also just traded with TMaria, got the wheel cover on time in good shape..thanks TMaria!!
1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3311923
Suicidekid63
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by Suicidekid63 »

Didi Chambon @ didilincolns@AOL.com or Carnutcars onEBay. As stated in another post, he's from Canada, so ship cost is higher, but he is honest and has alot of parts!! also Roland at Baker's Auto. Great service and always replies back to question quickly.:D
Steven Wecker 1963 Lincoln Continental sedan survivor/ Ermine white w/ Pearl honey beige interior
"Moby"- The Wixom whale / aka: "Pale Rider"
ALWAYS carry a fire extinguisher!!!
jdk64slab
Frequent Contributor

Post by jdk64slab »

I'd like to add John @ Gearhead Engineering to the list, got John's disk conversion kit for my '64 and the car stops better than ever now. Everything is there for you, no fabrication needed which is a huge plus for those of you who still believe in left handed screw drivers like myself. I wouldn't have known where to start and wasn't having any luck finding local shops that wanted to tackle this project from scratch.

Thanks again to John Leonard for such a great kit, I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking to upgrade to disc brakes.

Joe
mechatech
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by mechatech »

JST AUTOMOTIVE
312 McCrown Drive
Lebanon,TN
37087-2593

615 443-3086

I was looking for a pair of sun visor support arms and this guy delivered. No website or email. He does it they way they did 30 years ago. Paper catalogs and phone calls. A pleasure to chat with and deal with. He won't ship out of the US but if you know someone who lives there you can have it relay shipped.
1972 Lincoln Continental :smt004
See the restoration. Now... Where does this part go? :smt017 :smt013 :smt102 :smt100

My friend's blog.
Coconut-kid
Occasional Visitor

Post by Coconut-kid »

Just wanted to give Alex Garcia AKA NewLincolnMan big props for his great service and reasonable prices.
He went out of his way with questions I had and to check with others he knows to help me with parts I needed.
1962 Lincoln Continental
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3802708
bthorn1983
Frequent Contributor

Post by bthorn1983 »

i would like to add GaryP on here as a top notch seller, he is extremely knowledgeable about these cars and has some prices that bakers and lincolnland just cant come close to!

Thanks again Gary
Waterford Mi

68' LC Mobsteel Air ride, 32000 original miles, my baby:) hope to see you all at some shows!
Suicidekid63
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by Suicidekid63 »

GaryP, here on the forum is a honest seller with a bunch of parts cars. Good communication, prices and shipping costs. Very happy with any business I've done with him. Thanks, Gary!!! :smt023
Steven Wecker 1963 Lincoln Continental sedan survivor/ Ermine white w/ Pearl honey beige interior
"Moby"- The Wixom whale / aka: "Pale Rider"
ALWAYS carry a fire extinguisher!!!
biglinkn79
Occasional Visitor

Post by biglinkn79 »

Is Goldman Classic Lincolns a good seller to deal with? Seems like a nice guy but I need to be sure before I send money.

Bill
JohnnyGato
Occasional Visitor

Post by JohnnyGato »

Alex Garcia, or NewLincolnMan...was awesome! purchased some brackets off him and he was very pleasant. too bad the weather was bad in california or i wouldve got to meet him in person. maybe another time!
NewLincolnMan
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by NewLincolnMan »

Right on Anthony, thanks for the props! Anything else you need, let me know and hopefully I can help you out.

Alex
Jar
Occasional Visitor

Post by Jar »

I purchased a few pieces from Rob, 66Lincolncoupe, here on the board. Parts were as stated, shipped as stated, and priced as stated. Couldn't be happier. Purchase was made sight unseen, and the check went in the mail, parts showed up later. Easy transaction.

Kind Regards,

Joe
Highlander64
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by Highlander64 »

John Brewer - JAB here on the forum - is definitely on my Good Sellers List.

Parts arrived in condition better than I had pictured from the description. John is honest and fair with his prices, responds quickly to questions, and is very knowledgeable about our cars.
Chris
1964 Lincoln Continental Convertible, Highlander Green/White/Beige Pearl
1970 Mustang Boss 429, Grabber Orange/Black Deluxe
1983 F-250, see-through windows and real rubber tires
1998 Jaguar XJ8 BRG/Oatmeal - the 44,000 mile $1,000 dog hauler

Return to “Suppliers, Vendors, Feedback, & Part Cross Reference”