My car has the wrong build sheet !

Details such as correct colors, plating material, inspection marks, orientation, and even the number of wipes that should occur for a vacuum-powered windshield wiper system after pushing the "wash" button.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

CaptainDave
Dedicated Enthusiast

Re: My car has the wrong build sheet !

Post by CaptainDave »

Frasern, thanks for checking that. The Registry is not my site. John, who also runs the Thunderbird Registry, created it and since I often expressed my opinion that such a registry was sorely needed, I have been a big cheerleader ever since he got it off the ground.
You shouldn't need email to add the parts car, just fill out the form as you would any car, but note that the car isn't running and is being cannibalized for parts.
You SHOULD get an automated email response that your information has been received. You can respond to that email with additional information and John will write back.
He's doing the Lincoln community a great service by running the Registry (as Dan is by running this Forum!)
Merry Christmas!
'66 convertible "The Blue Lagoon"
George W
Lincoln Maniac

Re: My car has the wrong build sheet !

Post by George W »

Just added my car into the Registry and included VIN info of the "wrong build sheet" iIfound under the rear seat. Wrong build sheet is for a 65 VIN ending in 439268. My VIN ends in 597
1965 Sedan, white w/ black vinyl top and red leather. 28k miles