Registration and introduction

This is the public area for a potential Netherlands Region. TheLincolnForum.Net encourages potential members of the LCOC who are located in the Netherlands and other nearby areas to discuss any publicly appropriate topics here. Access to the private area is only visible to region members who have requested access through the Admin of this forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

Jur de Jong
Lincoln Maniac

Registration and introduction

Post by Jur de Jong »

Hello,

I requested all LCOC-members in the Netherlands and Belgium, and those who want to join the NL Region from other countries to register on this forum and on the Dutch Lincoln Forum.

If you registered here, please introduce yourself here and inform me under which forum name you are registered.

Hereby welcome to you all.

As far as not yet known, I am Jur de Jong. I live in Den Bosch in the south of the Netherlands with my wife, doughter and 2 dogs. My first Lincoln was a 1975-76 Mark IV Gold-Cream Luxury Group. My current Lincoln is a 1997 Town Car Jack Nicklaus SE.

PLEASE ONLY POST HERE TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF. NO COMMENTS OR DISCUSSIONS. THANK YOU.

Thank you.

8)
Jur.
Last edited by Jur de Jong on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jur de Jong

1997 Lincoln Town Car
1975 Lincoln Mk IV Gold-Cream Luxury Group (sold)
http://mercuryclub.multiforum.nl/viewto ... ercuryclub
Frank71

Re: Registration and introduction

Post by Frank71 »

Hi,

My name is Frank. Known as Frank 71. I drive a '69 Lincoln Continental Mark III. Black with white leather interior. Currently the engine is almost 100% restored. Here's a link to the project subject, on the Dutch Lincoln Forum.

http://lincoln.computerdokter.eu/viewto ... ?f=9&t=275

A few details have to be taken care of. In a later stadium, I want to take care of the bodywork.
I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I work as an account manager in the ceramics industry.
I have just joined the LCOC and look forward to the establishment of the Dutch Region.

Look forward to meeting lots of Lincoln enthusiasts!

Regards,
Frank.
Frank Steijns

Assistant Director LCOC NL Region

Plan or just do all the good things in life, all bad things will come by themselves!

'69 Lincoln Continental Mark III
marcel01

Post by marcel01 »

hello ,

I am marcel,forumname marcel01

i have bought a lincoln mark v '78,directly out of the states :grin:

teusday we are going to get a dutch registration (i hope) and licenceplate.

see you later

marcel
Dinant MKIII

Post by Dinant MKIII »

Hi all,

my name is Dinant van der Veen, 35, known on the forum as Dinant MKIII, and now own my second and third Lincoln Continental Mark III.
I started with Lincoln's in sept. 1997. I bought my second MkIII in april '98, which is an early '69, sold and serviced by the Salinas Lincoln/Mercury Dealership.
Licence-plates were: 307-DOS. About 4 years ago I bought my third MkIII, a 'parts-car', to have some spare parts for the green one.
I also Had a '78 Firebird Trans-Am for 2 years, but that was .... you know..

Born and raised in the east of the Netherlands, and moved to the wild west about 3 years ago to live with my girlfriend.
I am a technical engineer, working with Autocad, SolidWorks and Inventor. Also did a few jobs in ME-10.
Currently I am not really busy overhauling my engine, which I SHOULD be doing as soon as possible.

Me and my car:

Anyone have a spare 460 lying around? or a 490? 512 would be great too... hahahah :D

I also joined the LCOC very recently, and am looking forward to getting to know even more Lincoln enthusiasts.

Here is a link to my car on the dutch Lincoln-forum:
http://lincoln.computerdokter.eu/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a
It is in dutch, of course, but the pictures will also tell to story very nicely I think.

Regards,
Dinant
Last edited by Dinant MKIII on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's green.
It's big.

It's mine!
David NL

Post by David NL »

Hi, I am David 43 jears and live in The Neterlands.

The car was imported in 2006 to the neterlands with a original 30.000 mls on it, in a verry good condition
3 month ago i sold my Camaro Z28 from 1981, and brought this car.
It is somthing different, but i am verry happy with it.

I drive the car only with good weather, and i use it for hollidays

Regards, David
Attachments
Handtekening 2.jpg
Handtekening 2.jpg (18.42 KiB) Viewed 1389 times
Meister76

Post by Meister76 »

Hi everybody,

My name is Jeroen, 32. Living together with my girlfriend, a bulldog called Bronco, two cats and an Andalusian horse.
I have been driving US boats since i'm allowed to, although my first car happened to be a Mini Cooper. :wink:
Currently driving my second Lincoln, a '76 Mk IV Cream Luxury Group (bought on this forum!!). First one was a '74 Continental Coupe.

I'm living and working in the south of Holland. Working in the automotive business.

1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV - Versailles interior - Cream Luxury Group
1977 Lincoln Continental Towncar - Midnight Blue - 460

Return to “Netherlands Region - Public Area”