Car Project Quest for my dad's Lincoln

This area is for members who are restoring their Lincolns or any other project that they wish to discuss and document with fellow forum members. You can link to your own off-site page or post all your pics and progress in the thread itself. Customizers should use the Customizer Members' Projects forum.
Dads1947

Car Project Quest for my dad's Lincoln

Post by Dads1947 »

Hi I'm new my dad has a 1947 Lincoln Continental 2 Coupe that has been a project of his for many years now. I have a mission actually it's for my dad who has always had a project car to work on ,he is a retired auto body and fender teacher of 30 years, to make a very long story short, he's been ill lately and in the hospital. So he is getting to the point in his life he can't work on the cars like he used to do when he was younger and teaching. He has a 1947 Lincoln with a V12 engine that he has done all the paint and body work on already spend thousands of hours painting, the car is done in the way of painting, but it's currently in pieces as you can see in the pictures I will post soon. He is in need of someone to put the car together they of course would be paid to do so or even just buy as is. My mission and quest is, is there anyone in the club that could or knows someone that would either help put it together or even just buy it ($17,000 to buy it as is). Let me know, I'm just trying to see what I can do for my dad and his Lincoln. Car is in Parkville, MD[img]
IMG_2089.JPG
[/img][img]
IMG_2082.JPG
[/img][img]
IMG_2083.JPG
[/img] Sorry for the sideways pictures.
John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Re: Car Project Quest for my dad's Lincoln

Post by John Mc »

I would also put a posting on the AACA website Lincoln Zephyr Forum

http://forums.aaca.org/forum/23-lincoln-zephyr/