1964 Convertible Trunk Weatherstrip

Anything that pertains only to a convertible goes here. Such as: Top material, pads, mechanism, hydraulic pumps, switch and relay mechanisms, latches, etc.

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, jleonard

bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: 1964 Convertible Trunk Weatherstrip

Post by bd94s10 »

Robert, that’s it. The brand new item from Steele Rubber. I have Danny on Ep 10 of Lincoln Addict Podcast which is coming soon. We talk about this exact piece. Glad to see they continue to roll out new products for the 60 era Lincolns.

Jason
defrang
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by defrang »

Jason,
This weatherstripping for the 64-65 Vert trunk was excellent. I will listen to your next podcast when released. Have you done anything with the power locks? Nathan had a YouTube video of replacing the vacuum door locks and modifying a micro-switch to fit inside the vacuum dash controller that will operate the new electric door locks. Maybe an idea for a future podcast?
Robert DeFrang
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

Thanks Robert! I posted it up this morning so everyone check it out on the web here https://lincolnaddict.podbean.com or via your iPhone or Android smartphone. Android download Podbean and search Lincoln Addict. Apple go to the purple preinstalled Podcasts app and search Lincoln Addict.

Good idea. Nathan is the man when it comes to all that stuff. Very talented. No doubt about it! Good idea! I'm going to hopefully meet up with Nathan Saturday or Sunday at some point as I make my way over to Daytona. I'll be visiting my old Manager at work and also visiting Jimmy's Rod & Customs who will be doing suspension work on my car!

Thanks for the support Robert!

Return to “Convertibles, Convertibles, Convertibles”