SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Posts by vendors in this area are allowed if they have negotiated terms with the operators of TheLincolnForum.Net to do so. This is basically a place for supporters of the forum whose products and services are recommended to the members who post here. What does that mean? It means if the Forum likes who they are and what they do, that they are permitted to essentially advertize here. Contact Dan Szwarc if you are a vendor who wishes to advertise on our forum.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

GOldman Classics
Dedicated Enthusiast

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Post by GOldman Classics »

Hello again all you good folks in the Lincoln collector world........... I want to re-iterate that we are still in the business of providing quality parts and Service to these beautiful cars! We specialize in 1956-1989.

There is an individual that I have gotten news of that has been spreading rumors about myself and our business. He goes by the name of Morgan Milstead or formerly Milsteads Garage on this forum. I don't know what or why he is doing this as I had
a very cordial but short business relationship with him. Due to numerous customer issues and complaints he no longer works with us.

He has allegedly been saying things to the tune of us not being in business anymore, that we do not service Lincoln Continentals anymore and who knows what other lies he has put out there.

To set the record straight WE DO SELL PARTS AND SERVICE FOR LINCOLN CONTINENTAL FROM 1956-1989. AS WE HAVE BEEN SINCE 2001 !!!! I STAND BEHIND MY PARTS, SERVICE AND ANYTHING I DO WITH REGARDS TO LINCOLNS.
FOR ANY FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS OF MY WORK, RELIABILITY AND EXPERTISE ON THESE VEHICLES, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING LINCOLN PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS: JOHN CASHMAN, CHRIS DUNN . HERB AMD KELLY SHAEFFER, JOHN BREWER, FELIX LAFORE AND TIM NILL. ALL OF WHOM I KNOW PERSONALLY AND STILL UPHOLD A GREAT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH.

I AM HERE TO CONTINUE SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT WHATEVER MR. MILSTEAD IS TRYING TO ACHIEVE OR WHATEVER LIES HE IS TRYING TO SPREAD ARE NOT TRUE SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR LINCOLN NEEDS

PLEASE VISIT US ON FACEBOOK AT
https://www.facebook.com/GOldman-Classi ... 238215543/

AND OUR WEBSITE AT
WWW.GOLDMANCLASSICLINCOLNS.COM

OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER IS NOW
(561) 225-6074

SINCERELY
DAN DE HAAN

PRESIDENT
GOLDMAN CLASSIC LINCOLNS
"My pappy said son you gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that HOT ROD LINKIN'
Striving for 100% customer satisfaction here at GOldman Classic Lincolns!
Barry Wolk
TLFer for Life

Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Post by Barry Wolk »

Never known Morgan to play nice. Chip, meet shoulder. Just my observation.
Last edited by Barry Wolk on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'56 Mark II convertible, '51 Royal Spartanette, '56 Chris Craft Continental
'68 Lincoln Continental Limo, '77 Town Car, '55 356 Porsche Continental cabrio,
'69 Mark III convertible,'88 BMW 750iL, '88 BMW 325iX, '97 BMW Z-3, '98 ML-320

My newest car is 15 years old!
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

I've never seen anything like that from Morgan here.

Apparently, things have changed from June of 2014:
GOldman Classics wrote:You can always call my partner, Morgan Milstead of Goldman Classic Lincolns. He is in Richmond Indiana and close to Chicago. He is very adept on the '430's

his # is XXX-XXX-XXXX

DAn
http://www.goldmanclassiclincolns.com
GOldman Classics
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by GOldman Classics »

Oh yes Dan.............. I think after a while the true colors of Mr. Milstead started to bleed through and I figured him out. Thus I no longer want to be associated with him or anything he does or says.

Dan
President,
Goldman Classic Lincolns
"My pappy said son you gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that HOT ROD LINKIN'
Striving for 100% customer satisfaction here at GOldman Classic Lincolns!

Return to “Sponsors and Vendor Sales”