Manuals! Manuals! and More Manuals!

Posts by vendors in this area are allowed if they have negotiated terms with the operators of TheLincolnForum.Net to do so. This is basically a place for supporters of the forum whose products and services are recommended to the members who post here. What does that mean? It means if the Forum likes who they are and what they do, that they are permitted to essentially advertize here. Contact Dan Szwarc if you are a vendor who wishes to advertise on our forum.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Mike-Casella
Lincoln Maniac

Manuals! Manuals! and More Manuals!

Post by Mike-Casella »

Due to our recent buy-out, we now have well over 20,000 repair manuals. I singled out what we have to offer for the Lincoln from 1946 - 1968. There are a few years that are missing, like for instance, I didn't see any for the 1961 model year, sorry. These are priced right, and we are going to pass on the "No Shipping" discount for any member of this board. All of these books are re-prints of the original factory manuals.

Here's an example of some of the books;

1952 Chassis Repair and Adjustment Manual ......................................... Qty. = 38 Price = $37.00

1960 Continental Maintenance Manual ................................................. Qty. = 11 Price = $55.00

1964 - 65 Continental Convertible Top Operation & Schematic Diagram........... Qty. = 65 Price = $25.00

1967 Continental Vacuum System Diagnosos & Schematic ........................... Qty. = 45 Price = $35.00

There are so many, it would be tough for me to list them all, so the easiest way to see if we have what you need, please email me at our32@aol.com and I'll see if we have it and shoot you a price.

Mike

Return to “Sponsors and Vendor Sales”