Anyone driving from south TX to Chicago???

This public area is set aside as a courtesy for the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club and the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation for topics specifically related to the them. Inquiries can be made by non-members concerning the two organizations here. All mention and reference to the LCOC is allowed under fair-use laws. TLF.Net is not affiliated with the LCOC or LMCF in any way and the messages posted here do not reflect the views of the LCOC or TLF.Net. Members who wish to post private messages to or about the LCOC may do so in the Private LCOC Forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

Anyone driving from south TX to Chicago???

Postby John Mc » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi guys if anyone is driving up north from south TX, please PM me and let me know. Joe from College Station TX has been great and has found a perfect set of correct 14" rims for my '61 convertible but they are down there and I'm up here. My sister was just down there visting my neice this past week, but did I mention to her that I had these wheels down there waiting for me???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not me!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks very much.
John Mc - LCOC Membership Chairman
‘48 Continental Cabriolet
'77 Town Coupe
'06 Mark LT
‘14 MKZ
'15 Lincoln MKC
LQQK at the new LCOC Website!! http://www.lcoc.org
John Mc
Lincoln-ally Insane

Re: Anyone driving from south TX to Chicago???

Postby Suicidekid63 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:38 pm

John, I just pulled 4ea. 14" factory rims off of my 1963 sedan and dont need them anymore. They have barely used Hankook 225 75R14's on them. Lot's of tread left and 5/8"? WW. Two of the tires have remnants of Gledi whitewall paint on them. I assume it could be removed with solvent or such. IDK
The wheels are dirty and could use a repaint or de-greasing at best. 14x6 5x5 bolt pattern
I also have 4ea. 1961 factory hubcaps, too. Driver quality with dings and minor curb rash on a couple, but not terrible.
I have no idea what ship cost would be, but could find out, if interested. I'm in southern Missouri. I'd take $300 for all or $250 for wheels/tires only, plus ship cost, if your deal with Joe cant be worked out.
If not interested, no biggie! If anyone else is interested, if John isn't, same deal plus shipping costs to your location to be determined.
Steven Wecker 1963 Lincoln Continental sedan survivor/ Ermine white w/ Pearl honey beige interior
"Moby"- The Wixom whale / aka: "Pale Rider"
ALWAYS carry a fire extinguisher!!!
Suicidekid63
Lincoln-ally Insane

Return to Public LCOC & LMCF-Related Discussion