Mike Cunningham 1954-2014

This public area is set aside as a courtesy for the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club and the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation for topics specifically related to the them. Inquiries can be made by non-members concerning the two organizations here. All mention and reference to the LCOC is allowed under fair-use laws. TLF.Net is not affiliated with the LCOC or LMCF in any way and the messages posted here do not reflect the views of the LCOC or TLF.Net. Members who wish to post private messages to or about the LCOC may do so in the Private LCOC Forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

RCSJR
Occasional Visitor

Mike Cunningham 1954-2014

Post by RCSJR »

Its with great sad'ness, Mike passed away at his northern Ca, home unexpectedly Friday 2/14.
Mike was very active with LCOC and the new Lincoln museum. he will be missed.
92 MK VII, 91 MK VII
84 MK VII DIESEL, 89 TOWNCAR CARTIER
86 TOWNCAR CARTIER, 81 MK VI CARTIER
81 MK VI SEDAN
IF IT ANT BROKE DONT FIX IT!!!!!!!
1973 Mark IV Fanatic
Dedicated Enthusiast

Re: Mike Cunningham 1954-2014

Post by 1973 Mark IV Fanatic »

Wow! This is very sad news. Mike was a hell of a nice guy; one of the most personable people in the Western Region. My wife and I liked him a lot, and he will certainly be missed. Our deepest condolences to his family and many friends.
Jim Weller 1986 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition, 1996 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series, 2000 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition.
gkramer47
Former LCOC Pres.

Re: Mike Cunningham 1954-2014

Post by gkramer47 »

Mike worked with me on the museum fundraising for LCOC and was a great champion of both LCOC and the Foundation. Also, he was a great guy, always a laugh and never a bad word. By the way, he set up a hell of a hospitality suite at the Concord meet! In short, he'll be sorely missed.

Glenn Kramer

Return to “Public LCOC & LMCF-Related Discussion”