Anyone in the SF area?

This public area is set aside as a courtesy for the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club and the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation for topics specifically related to the them. Inquiries can be made by non-members concerning the two organizations here. All mention and reference to the LCOC is allowed under fair-use laws. TLF.Net is not affiliated with the LCOC or LMCF in any way and the messages posted here do not reflect the views of the LCOC or TLF.Net. Members who wish to post private messages to or about the LCOC may do so in the Private LCOC Forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

whitecastle
Dedicated Enthusiast

Anyone in the SF area?

Post by whitecastle »

I'm in San Francisco visiting family right now - but I'm trying to see if there is anywhere in the bay area I can grab a few feet of the 7/8", (22mm, .0875) heater hose I need. Can't find it in my home town back in Canada. I can order some online, but no sure if it'll be here before I leave.

I've tried Napa, O'Reillys, and Autozone with no luck.

Anyone from this neck of the woods have any suggestions?
Steve
1965 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr Sedan - 2011 - Present - Mobsteel F/R - Accuair eLevel
1965 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr Sedan - 2011 - Stripped for parts
1964 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr Sedan - 1999 - Didn't run, couldn't fix, sold
whitecastle
Dedicated Enthusiast

Re: Anyone in the SF area?

Post by whitecastle »

Oops - clicked the wrong forum. Sorry Dan - meant to post in the general lounge.

Don't rage on me. :D
Steve
1965 Lincoln Continental 4 Dr Sedan - 2011 - Present - Mobsteel F/R - Accuair eLevel
1973 Mark IV Fanatic
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by 1973 Mark IV Fanatic »

Other than the places you have already tried, I don't know where you can get the heater hose you need, but while you're in the Bay Area, you should check out the Western National Meet in Concord this weekend. Concord is about 45 minutes from SF. Maybe some of the guys at the meet will know where you can find the heater hose. Hope to see you there, my friend!
Jim Weller 1986 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition, 1996 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series, 2000 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition.
whitecastle
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by whitecastle »

Oh wow! Thanks for the tip! :grin: that sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday!
Steve

Return to “Public LCOC & LMCF-Related Discussion”