LCOC National and Regional Projects

This public area is set aside as a courtesy for the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club and the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation for topics specifically related to the them. Inquiries can be made by non-members concerning the two organizations here. All mention and reference to the LCOC is allowed under fair-use laws. TLF.Net is not affiliated with the LCOC or LMCF in any way and the messages posted here do not reflect the views of the LCOC or TLF.Net. Members who wish to post private messages to or about the LCOC may do so in the Private LCOC Forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

linc64
TLFer for Life

LCOC National and Regional Projects

Post by linc64 »

I'd like this thread to contain pictures of National and Regional projects.
I'll start with the Western Region projects. Pictures can be updated as better ones are received.
plaque_sm.jpg
plaque_sm.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 721 times
license_frame_sm.jpg
license_frame_sm.jpg (9.84 KiB) Viewed 721 times
lincoln_parking_only.jpg
lincoln_parking_only.jpg (5.66 KiB) Viewed 721 times
lcoc_car_flag.jpg
lcoc_car_flag.jpg (8.46 KiB) Viewed 721 times
Jim Ayres
Western Region Director
Photobucket link blocked by PB
Join the LCOC
Join the Lincoln Motorcar Foundation
1973 Mark IV Fanatic
Dedicated Enthusiast

Re: LCOC National and Regional Projects

Post by 1973 Mark IV Fanatic »

I have everything from Western Region but the flag, and I'll eventually get that, too. All of these items are very high quality, and anyone who purchases them will be very pleased.
Jim Weller 1986 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition, 1996 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series, 2000 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition.
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by LithiumCobalt »

Well, I guess nobody cares about this stuff. I still have not seen any photos of any of the national items available other than the front license plate. Kind of hard to sell this stuff to people when they can't see what it looks like! I've asked whoever's name is listed in Continental Comments for this stuff multiple times several months ago and I am still waiting on simple photographs of what the stuff is. A bit frustrating. Hell, I'd be willing to take over the responsibility of managing this stuff since no one else seems to want to and that's a serious offer.
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
1973 Mark IV Fanatic
Dedicated Enthusiast

Post by 1973 Mark IV Fanatic »

The Pacific Northwest Region has some really nice stuff. Among their offerings in the past have been things like totebags and fire extinguisher covers with the Lincoln star on them. I agree it would be nice if the different regions would post photos of their projects; one would think that they would be eager to do so, as sales of these items are revenue for the respective regions, if not the LCOC as well. Thanks to Jim for posting photos of our great Western Region projects; all of these items are well worth having.
Jim Weller 1986 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition, 1996 Lincoln Town Car Executive Series, 2000 Lincoln Town Car Cartier Edition.

Return to “Public LCOC & LMCF-Related Discussion”