LCOC's "Continental comments"

This public area is set aside as a courtesy for the Lincoln & Continental Owners Club and the Lincoln Motor Car Foundation for topics specifically related to the them. Inquiries can be made by non-members concerning the two organizations here. All mention and reference to the LCOC is allowed under fair-use laws. TLF.Net is not affiliated with the LCOC or LMCF in any way and the messages posted here do not reflect the views of the LCOC or TLF.Net. Members who wish to post private messages to or about the LCOC may do so in the Private LCOC Forum.

Moderator: LCOC Moderators

Willard E. Anderson
Lincoln-ally Insane

LCOC's "Continental comments"

Post by Willard E. Anderson »

Hello all,

I have been reading the recent Continental comments, Issue #264, May - June 2005.

This issue has an article by Gordon A. Jensen of the Twin Cities area of Minnesota about his scattered team's restoration of a 1966 Lehmann-Peterson limousine. The article shows what can be done to restore a car to its original beauty. You will note that sometimes the car has to be shipped to different parts of the Nation in order to get the correct restoration.

Another interesting article is in TECH Tips, "SOME PLATING BASICS," pp. 52-53. Everyone who is interested in getting some part of his or her car plated should read this article.

Enjoy!

Sincerely, Willard.
COLLECTOR CARS:
1964 LC Convertible, Wimbledon, Arctic White
1964 LC Sedan, Metalic Rose Beige
1951 Ford Custom Fordor Sedan, Sheridan Blue
1975 Bricklin SV-1 Gullwing Sportscar, Safety Suntan
1980 Buick Electra Park Avenue Sedan, Diesel, metalic brown, tan roof--the last one in the world?
toddallen
TLFer for Life

Post by toddallen »

I also enjoyed looking at the pictures of the 56 Lincoln "limos" used by Disneyland- never seen any before. This reminds me of the old "airporter" cars around the Portland airport that were late 50's DeSotos that they used for years, I think they had 5 doors on each side. What great wedding cars these would be!
1963 Linc Convertible
1963 Linc Vert parts car
1968 Mustang FB
2009 Cadillac CTS

Return to “Public LCOC & LMCF-Related Discussion”