How can we turn this forum into a group effort?

Check here for the latest information about this forum, its policies, rules, changes, backup schedule, features, etc.
El__Quijote
Occasional Visitor

Re: How can we turn this forum into a group effort?

Post by El__Quijote »

Dan et al,

This forum has been the best and most important resource for the work I have done with my car. I almost feel like I should call it "our car," since I wouldn't have it in its current condition without the help of fellow forum members.
Considering all the money and resources I have saved thanks to the input of the forum, plus the discounts I've received off services/parts from forum-members, the least I can do is use part of those savings as a donation to the forum. I think that a "Donate" button should be located somewhere on the website so that we can contribute to the funding necessary to keep this enterprise viable for all of us to use. Especially if we're going to take it a step further and make it even more useful for all (read: more expensive to maintain).
I'm more than willing to also provide any manning help/support that you may need help with. I'm not necessarily good at programming, but I sure am good at following and enforcing the rules (Air Force officer and pilot). Let me know what you need help with, and I'll take care of it.
Thanks again to all.

~ Miguel
El Quijote

1962 Lincoln Continental Convertible -- My Rocinante

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." John 15:13
"For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." (Henry V (Act 4, Scene 3), William Shakespeare)
RMAENV
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: How can we turn this forum into a group effort?

Post by RMAENV »

Very nicely said Miguel. We are all here for the same reasons (I hope !) to preserve the history of this great country through these vehicles and to get the most enjoyment from our love for these works of art and invention.
Rob
1966 Lincoln Convertible (White/Black)
1957 Chevy Bel Air Resto-Mod (Anthricite/Black)
2009 Challenger SRT 6.1 Hemi (Hemi Orange Pearl/Black)
2012 Expedition EL (White Titanium Tricoat/Charcoal)

Return to “Forum Information & Rules”