Password reset function Fixed: Maybe not

This forum is for those who have exhausted all attempts to log in. Request a password by email before posting in this forum. You must know your Username and the email you used when you registered. Remember to turn off anti-spam software in your email client or you may never receive your password!

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Password reset function Fixed: Maybe not

Post by Dan Szwarc »

With the forum upgrade, the password system should be fixed. Please use it before asking for me to look up your account.

http://www.thelincolnforum.net/phpbb3/u ... ndpassword
Testing Account

Re: Password reset function Fixed

Post by Testing Account »

Testing the guest posting after srtables plug in is fixed.
66continentalefi

Post by 66continentalefi »

Hey I have been trying to get and activation email for some time now. I own a 66 running powerjection 3 and would really love to be a member of the forum. I am from Windsor Ontario so not far from a lot of members it seems. http://www.thelincolnforum.net/phpbb3/p ... 17&t=41795# any assistance is appreciated.

thanks,
Andrew
Attachments
lincoln.jpg
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

I activated your account.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

I emailed you a new PW, Bob.
r sandercock

Post by r sandercock »

password does not work
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Bob, send me an email at dan (at) michiganlcoc.org with the PW I sent you. I'll check myself.
Daddy's_65

Post by Daddy's_65 »

Hi Dan,
Sorry, it’s been so long since I last logged in. I can’t even remember my user name , let alone my password. I’m fairly sure the email I used to create the account was st.michael007@verizon.net I think my user name was something like Daddy_65 or Daddy’s _65. Can you please help me reset my password. I’m in need of Lincoln tech advice.

Thank you for your time,

Fidel.
@Alexib71

Post by @Alexib71 »

Hi,

I am unable to log in or reset my password. My user name is alexib71 and my email is alexib71@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your help.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

@Alexib71 wrote:Hi,

I am unable to log in or reset my password. My user name is alexib71 and my email is alexib71@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your help.
Alex, I sent you your new password.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Daddy's_65 wrote:Hi Dan,
Sorry, it’s been so long since I last logged in. I can’t even remember my user name , let alone my password. I’m fairly sure the email I used to create the account was st.michael007@verizon.net I think my user name was something like Daddy_65 or Daddy’s _65. Can you please help me reset my password. I’m in need of Lincoln tech advice.

Thank you for your time,

Fidel.
Sorry that I didn't see this before.

I just emailed your username and password.

Please log in and CHANGE it, immediately.
j_mart14

Re: Password reset function Fixed: Maybe not

Post by j_mart14 »

Hi Dan my user name or password doesn't seem to work not sure where i messed up j_mart14 is user name i think.... e-mail is j_mart14@hotmail.ca please rest or let me know where i went wrong thank you for keeping up the work on this forum Lincoln's would be lost without it.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

j_mart14 wrote:Hi Dan my user name or password doesn't seem to work not sure where i messed up j_mart14 is user name i think.... e-mail is j_mart14@hotmail.ca please rest or let me know where i went wrong thank you for keeping up the work on this forum Lincoln's would be lost without it.

Password emailed. Your username is wrong.
billystoy1

Post by billystoy1 »

no it still will not work. I was on this site with my T bird and it did not work then.
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

Billy, do you exist? I could not find an account with your name with the word "toy" in it.

Do you want to recover your password? I so, email me at dan(at)MichiganLCOC(dot)org (figure out how to decode the email address).

Return to “Can't Log In? No password? Post here!”