New Need: Heat/AC Flap Door Vacuum Servo

Place your messages for parts or cars wanted in this forum. If you have something to sell, you may want to see if someone is already looking for it here. If you find what you needed, please post a reply to the original message that you got it. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

New Need: Heat/AC Flap Door Vacuum Servo

Postby TonyC » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:07 pm

Hi, all,

I'm looking for an operational servo for the A/C-Heat flap door in the dash. The one I have only holds about 7" of vacuum, which doesn't sound kosher to me; it holds vacuum at that level, doesn't deplete, but it doesn't hold beyond that. If I'm wrong and it's designed to do that, then disregard; but if it should hold more than just 7" then I should be in need of one. Luckily, unlike my quest for a new control head unit, this servo is not exclusive to the manual-A/C setup; it's shared with all three systems. So, if anyone is able to pull, test, and sell one to me, please let me know. Thanks.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Return to Wanted