'62, '66, '68 misc.

This area is for members to post Lincoln-related automotive items for sale or trade (help the buyer find you!). Auction links are allowed. Dealers in automotive parts are discouraged from using this free bulletin board to advertise their "for profit" sales. Personal sales are encouraged to help Lincoln owners fix their cars. Please post to your message if the item has been sold. All posts over 90 days old will be deleted.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

'62, '66, '68 misc.

Postby frasern » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:23 pm

I am re-organizing, and have some extras I don't need,
DSCF5289 (2).JPG
DSCF5288 (2).JPG

The '68 rt. turn signal was mentioned on another post, $100. Left housing available for $70
lots of stars, Fender and roof, 25 ea, '68 header $40, 62 hood orn. $60, Trunk lock cover $30, or $5 for just the base.
The '62 fuel door star has detached and is pitted, so a bit of a fixer-upper but at least it's not lost. Door is not dented, $50.
And I still have those two saginaw columns for $100 ea. I can't believe no one wanted them last time!
That '62 carb spacer is a bit rare, so I think $50?
Core carb, Autolite 4300, it is D2vf AA, unknown condition, but has a fitting drilled into the choke. Also have the one off the '68 460, C8vf-H, disassembled and clean inside. can put back together, or ship as is. $50 each. Edit: Oh, all right, $30 ea.

The '62 conv. tail panel is a "wanted", both mine were drilled.
Last edited by frasern on Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fraser N Saskatchewan Canada
frasern
Lincoln Maniac

Re: '62, '66, '68 misc.

Postby frasern » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:07 pm

I also have this '68 trim package, all of it for $250. One door trim is dented, dash trim paint a little checked, but not lifting.
DSCF5223 (2).JPG

All will be shipped at actual cost, but come from Canada. I can be reached by PM or 306 445 6847
frasern
Lincoln Maniac

Postby TonyC » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Since I lost Frankenstein's Saginaw many years ago, I have had an interest in a replacement, especially if said replacement is green. But with the engine in a coma, and wonky heater malfunctions before that, my interest had to be backstaged.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Postby frasern » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Well, if not for the shipping cost, I would offer to swap for the '67, I don't need one, but wold rather store that, than the '66s. But oh those shipping costs!
The '68 also has a tilt column, so many tilt columns.
frasern
Lincoln Maniac

Postby TonyC » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:49 am

I couldn't agree to a swap, anyway; that '67 column I have now has actually proved to be all the more important than just for looks. As I had replaced Frankenstein's original-original transmission with a '67 model, the shift dial on the '67 column has become an important operating piece. I didn't even realize it at the time I did that work, because back then I was not aware of the differences in the valve-body designs between the '66-only model and the models made after that year. Despite some headaches I had with that conversion, my '67 column is still workable; plus, I already have taken out the one critical design flaw in the column's construction.

---Tony
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, just because there is a picture with a quote next to it." (Abraham Lincoln, 1866)
"Question Authority!"

1966 Continental Sedan, affectionately known as "Frankenstein" until body restoration is done (to be renamed "General Sherman" on that event)
TonyC
TLFer for Life

Return to For Sale