Need ride height info on 52 Capri

This area is for those who need help modernizing their Lincoln for purposes other than strict restoration. Such questions can be about adding an electric fuel pump, adding fuel injection, boosting horsepower or gas mileage, or tightening or lowering the suspension. Body customizing and chopping can also be here (although this practice is not encouraged by the LCOC).

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, jleonard

LeeBob

Need ride height info on 52 Capri

Post by LeeBob »

Hi, Let me introduce myself. My name is LeeBob, :smt006 I'm from High River,Canada(close to Calgary).
I have a 52 Capri 2 dr coupe that I am doing a frame off resto(mod)ration. The suspension was toast so I am replacing it with
an updated aftermarket IFS and triangulated 4 link. I received the car with no motor or trans so it sits quite high on the front now.
My question to to you 52-55 lincoln owners is, Can someone tell me the ride height measurements ,front and back, from the frame to the ground. I need this to order the proper
weld in IFS. If your car is stock,lowered or otherwise just let me know how much drop from stock yours is.
I hope I can help out myself with any info on these cars.
thanks

Return to “Updating, Modernizing, and Customizing”