Billet lincoln pedals

This area is for those who need help modernizing their Lincoln for purposes other than strict restoration. Such questions can be about adding an electric fuel pump, adding fuel injection, boosting horsepower or gas mileage, or tightening or lowering the suspension. Body customizing and chopping can also be here (although this practice is not encouraged by the LCOC).

Moderators: Dan Szwarc, jleonard

Epic

Billet lincoln pedals

Post by Epic »

there is a new hot update for classic lincoln. these fit 1961-1969 continentals.

i have had my 62 for over 10 years, it was my first love! and helped guide me into the profession i have today. i'm always dreaming up new parts and ideas to make this car more outstanding.

i put together a set of direct fit Billet pedal set. they come with park brake / brake pedal / accelerator pedal and all necessary brackets and fasteners.

Brake pedal in black with machined face and star is shown here. other options are raw, and full black.
Attachments
Lincoln_pedal_machined samll.jpg
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Re: Billet lincoln pedals

Post by LithiumCobalt »

I’d like some, as original, with the slotted rubber. Any available?
Last edited by LithiumCobalt on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
defrang
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by defrang »

Looks really nice. Can you upload photos of the other finishes, raw and full black? Where? website? does a customer order? Price? payment by ?paypal. Instruction sheet on how one connects the accelerator pedal to the floor and the linkage? or is that intuitive once you take the old stuff apart.
Robert DeFrang
Epic

Post by Epic »

The pedals will be listed on www.epiccustoms.ca by the end of the week. currently orders are place through direct email to Sam@epiccustoms.ca - we do accept paypal.
prices in USD (shipping is additional based on location)
Raw finish - $550
Black Ano - $565
Blk w/ machined face - $600
Attachments
machined_lincoln_pedals-2 raw small.jpg
Epic_pedal_black saml.jpg
stevedrums
Frequent Contributor

Post by stevedrums »

always great to see new products for our cars
1961 Sedan
Epic

Post by Epic »

thanks! we are really happy with the outcome of these parts. the machining is really top notch!!
bd94s10
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by bd94s10 »

I love the set I purchased! Thanks again Doc! We also had Doc on Lincoln Addict Podcast. I'm working on the next episode now.
stevedrums
Frequent Contributor

Post by stevedrums »

Hello again Epic - I just noticed you're only 200km north of me so that has me excited.
Rare to see Canadian products in this day and age. Any plans to make other products?
1961 Sedan

Return to “Updating, Modernizing, and Customizing”