72 MK IV Sunroof

Any Lincoln fact related question can be posted here. Questions such as how many Contintenal convertibles were produced in MY1965? How much was the Town Car option in 1969? What size of tire was standard on a 1953 Premiere? or Does the Mark II retractible prototype still exist?

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

72sunroof

72 MK IV Sunroof

Post by 72sunroof »

Hi my name is Ronny and i live in Norway, i am new to this great forum and have some questions . i just bought one of my dreamcars a very nice 49000 miles survivor car fro Pennsylvania, it is a factory sunroof car and i believe all other options exept 8track. As i understand that is quite rare,anyone able to tell me how many made with sunroof?? BR Ronny
Joe Nemec
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: 72 MK IV Sunroof

Post by Joe Nemec »

Ronny,

You have the first year of the Mark IV what a great car, and when that car was made there was no other car in the world that made the statment of a Linclon Mark IV driving down the road. And to to top it off, Yes the sunroof is something you don't see alot of in that year. love to see some pictures of your Mark IV Joe
'76 Mark IV
Previously owned:
'70 Continental coupe
'71 Mark III
'73 Mark IV
Joe Nemec
Addicted to Lincolns

Post by Joe Nemec »

'76 Mark IV
Previously owned:
'70 Continental coupe
'71 Mark III
'73 Mark IV
72sunroof

Post by 72sunroof »

thank alot for the kind words Joe,i have checked out the site,very informative. will post some nice pics very soon. the car is white,black top,white leather int etc.
ronny;)
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

72sunroof wrote:Hi my name is Ronny and i live in Norway, i am new to this great forum and have some questions . i just bought one of my dreamcars a very nice 49000 miles survivor car fro Pennsylvania, it is a factory sunroof car and i believe all other options exept 8track. As i understand that is quite rare,anyone able to tell me how many made with sunroof?? BR Ronny
If you really want to know everything about your car, buy a Marti Report (if available).