Continental conversion!......Sinatra salvation?

Any Lincoln fact related question can be posted here. Questions such as how many Contintenal convertibles were produced in MY1965? How much was the Town Car option in 1969? What size of tire was standard on a 1953 Premiere? or Does the Mark II retractible prototype still exist?

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Rick Crunelle
Addicted to Lincolns

Re: Continental conversion!......Sinatra salvation?

Post by Rick Crunelle »

KhurtG wrote: The next morning the neighor lady with the Porsche, H3, and the "older" husband at the end of the block was standing outside in her jogging outfit talking on the cell phone. About 20minutes later I got the first "advisory" from the home owners association that the car didn't have tags. This went on for two more days until I was able to get the thing out of my front yard and to a storage yard. I think the only thing that saved me was the possibility that they had to send for a special tow truck.
I'm a little late getting in on this but... My wife used to live across the street from that lake view. That place is strict, and I'm surprised you managed to get 2 days with the car out front. We tried to take a quick family photo by the lake, and within 2 minutes we were surrounded by rent-a-cops. They don't allow pictures...?

Anyway, I agreed to move into that area as long as I got a garage big enough for my 63 LCC, my Harley, AND a project car. So a few months ago we bought a place in Tesoro just off Copper Hill. She gets a nice house in Valencia, I get a 3 car garage. Sounds fair.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing it at some of the local cruises.
Rick

1963 LCC
linc64
TLFer for Life

Post by linc64 »

Had to bring back this thread after watching the movie "High Society".
The original pics have disappeared. KhurtG, do you still have the car? Any progress?
Jim Ayres
Western Region Director
Photobucket link blocked by PB
Join the LCOC
Join the Lincoln Motorcar Foundation
Mountain Pilot
Occasional Visitor

Post by Mountain Pilot »

Just would like to see the MK-II back on the road - How did things work out ????
Richard Cutter
Monte Vista, Colorado USA
- 1978 Mark-V - 1990 Jaguar - 1987 Fiero and Three Corvairs -
linc64
TLFer for Life

Post by linc64 »

Haven't heard any news lately. Here's Khurt's Car Domain site with lots of pics.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2893470/1 ... ncia-ca-us
Jim Ayres
Western Region Director
Photobucket link blocked by PB
Join the LCOC
Join the Lincoln Motorcar Foundation
Castrosua
Lincoln-ally Insane

Post by Castrosua »

i just saw this thread now..and boy was it a cool story. Would love to see whats the status...

On a side note..i could NEVER live in a place where poeple told me what to do on MY property
1972 Lincoln Continental 4dr, 1973 Lincoln Continental TownCar
1974 Ford Ranchero GT 500, 1993 DAC 112 UDM
1994 Rocar 112, 2004 Ford Crown Vic Sport
2014 Chevy Camaro 2LS, 2022 Dodge Charger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Wide Body