68' LC transmission lines 460/C6

Engine, fuel system, cooling system, heating, carburetors, exhaust, transmission, wheels, and other items related to the moving the car.

Moderator: Dan Szwarc

Chaser8686

68' LC transmission lines 460/C6

Post by Chaser8686 »

Has anyone used classic tube for lines? Mine are all beat up and I'd like to start fresh since everything else is rebuilt. Or if anyone has any other ideas for lines that work that would be fantastic!

https://classictube.com/product/lincoln ... 9681969-2/
LithiumCobalt
Lincoln-ally Insane

Re: 68' LC transmission lines 460/C6

Post by LithiumCobalt »

Either Classic or Inline seem to be the go-tos. I had a brake line reproduced by them and it was spot on. Can't remember which of the two did the job, though.
Nick
Current: 1971 Mark III, 2012 MKZ AWD, 2016 F-150 Platinum
WANTED: 1969 Continental sedan, 77 Continental Town Car w/opera window delete, 76 Fleetwood Brougham
vashtsdaytona
Lincoln Maniac

Post by vashtsdaytona »

I don't think any intake taller than stock will clear good. Work any standard type carb. Stock intake Holy street avenger and standard eddlebrock air cleaner. No more room. I had a wingnut on the air cleaner and you could see it rub the underside of the hood. Switched to a lower profile fastener
1969 Conti 4dr 460cid
Dan Szwarc
Site Admin

Post by Dan Szwarc »

vashtsdaytona wrote:I don't think any intake taller than stock will clear good. Work any standard type carb. Stock intake Holy street avenger and standard eddlebrock air cleaner. No more room. I had a wingnut on the air cleaner and you could see it rub the underside of the hood. Switched to a lower profile fastener
Wrong thread, vash. ;-)